Sales and Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an individual with a love for the nonprofit sector who wants to put their sales and marketing skills to work while helping organizations utilize the GoodThreads merchandise fundraising solutions to their fullest extent. We are passionate about our customers and want you to share that passion. This position is in Los Angeles, CA.
As a Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will establish new relationships with organizations in a defined sales territory primarily via phone contacts (minimal outside travel involved). You will need to be able to successfully cultivate those relationships and present the value of the GoodThreads solution. Additionally, you will manage marketing outreach campaigns and assist in client account management.
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and establishing outreach programs
- Calling and executing other outreach to sales targets
- Reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals
- Maximizing direct and indirect sales in a defined territory
- Delivery of product demonstrations and proposals
- Continuously updating and maintaining prospect database for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data
- Utilizing sales and account management automation tool: Salesforce.com
- Employing the use of solution selling to identify customer needs, determine solutions and build relationships
- Assisting in creating marketing outreach plans, as well as follow-up to plans
- Facilitating coordination between marketing programs and sales objectives
- Overseeing elements of client account services
- Staying abreast of changes in the nonprofit sector that impact products and services
- Collaborating with other departments in the company to foster further growth
- 1 to 3 years of experience in direct sales – inside or outside sales but an emphasis on inside sales is preferred
- Excellent communication (telephone in particular) and presentation skills
- Proficiency with online meeting tools and Microsoft Office product suite
- A successful track record in over-quota achievement
- A self-starter with an extremely goal-oriented attitude
- A strong work ethic with an ability to have fun while working
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.